Who are we?
Hotel Not Hotel has been a unique appearance in the market from the beginning on, due to its quirky concept and collaboration with various artists and designers. As the name suggests, Hotel Not Hotel is more than just an overnight stay. Forget anonymous hotel corridors and room numbers; we do everything differently to give our guests a unique experience.
Spread across different locations in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, you’ll find rooms in the most unique places. As an example, you can sleep in a restored Tram Cart, which was still running in Amsterdam in the 60s, or search for your room door in our Secret Bookcases. Could it get any crazier? Sure, you can sleep in a Vertical Swimming Pool or a Volkswagen Van, which was sourced all the way from Brazil.
In addition to the unique hotel concept, you’ll find exciting Food and Beverage options at both hotels. “Kevin Bacon,” our Thai restaurant known for its delicious curries and cocktails, has become the star of Amsterdam West. With the same passion and drive, “Jesús Malverde” is making inroads as the hotspot of Rotterdam. With his ambition, tacos, and dangerous Margaritas, he conquers the hearts of our guests and locals from the neighborhood.
What does your working day look like?
Hotel Not Hotel Amsterdam is looking for a motivated colleague to join our Night Host team. The night receptionist carries considerable responsibility by overseeing the hotel at all times while performing occasional tasks such as checking guests in and out, managing the cash, keeping the reservation system up to date, and doing some easy housekeeping duties. In addition, you are the enquirer for guests checking in late or checking out earlier, and you help them as well as possible. Good to know; this position is easy to combine with your education or other work.
What are we looking for?
- You have relevant hospitality experience;
- You are a real team player, have humor and boundless energy;
- You are a star at communicating and can finish work perfectly;
- You have an eye for detail and are always looking to improve things;
- You speak English fluently.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging position at a unique and memorable hotel concept;
- A flexible contract with a matching salary;
- A creative environment with young, friendly, and motivated colleagues;
- Learn from our experienced cocktail shakers and chefs;
- A minimum discount of 40 percent at more than 2.500 hotels;
- Not to mention the most fun staff outings on Amsterdam’s canals with all colleagues from the Hotel Not Hotel group!
Want to be part of this?
Have you become enthusiastic after reading about this vacancy? Then apply quickly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions about the vacancy first? Then please get in touch with Kirsten Bras, Hotel Manager, via +31 (0)20 820 45 38 or email@example.com.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan